£200 & 100 Free Spins
Background & Reputation
The team behind Ikibu Casino is also responsible for the creation of Chance Hill, a modern gaming site receiving excellent reviews (even The Pogg recommends them!). The operator, MT Secure Trade Limited, already boasts a number of highly successful projects such as Guts Casino and Rizk Casino, so you can expect the same kind of quality in their newest one. Players can feel completely safe when visiting this exotic island thanks to licenses issued by two highly reputable regulatory bodies, the MGA and the UKGC.
- Established: 2016
- Owned by: MT SecureTrade Limited
- License: Malta, UK
- Target markets: UK, Scandinavia, Australia
- Restricted Territories: USA, Afghanistan, Algeria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, The Faroe Islands, Turkey, Western Sahara, Yemen
Bonuses & Promotions
Ikibu invites you to start your journey with up to £200 bonus and 100 free spins. All players who make a deposit of at least £10 are eligible for the welcome offer. To turn your winnings from the welcome bonus into real cash, you are required to meet the wagering requirements set at 60x the bonus amount.
Once you register, you’ll become an “Ikki”. Ikkis live on Kun Islet island where they move from one village to another by levelling up. In order to progress on this journey, you’ll simply have to play for real cash, though be informed that table games will not help you make a single move. Each new place you visit opens up new possibilities, unlocking extra bonuses and making more games available to use free spins on. The Ikkis which make it to a new village during Mondays get extra seeds: 500 of them on first level-up between villages 1-10, 1,000 seeds on first level-up between 11-20, and 2,000 extra seeds on level 21-58. During Wild Wednesdays one can see 1,500 seeds added to their account simply for making a deposit of £10 or more.
Ikibu Races offer a chance to compete with other players and win exciting prizes. Having joined evening speed races, the Daily Chase or the Weekly Quest, you’ll be receiving race points for every win you score while playing slots – the bigger the win, the more points you get.
- Welcome bonus: £200 plus 100 free spins
- Wagering requirements: 60x (bonus)
- Not available to: players from Spain, France, Italy, USA, Poland, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Hungary, Romania
Software & Games
Ikibu Casino is exclusively an instant-play casino which allows you to launch their games directly in the web browser. Free play is enabled with a Play-for-fun button which lets you test the game before making the first real money bet. While the portfolio is far from being the biggest one around, it does provide products developed by a variety of well-known companies, the likes of NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Play’n Go, Thunderkick and Yggdrasil just some of the 25 providers. You’ll pretty much be able to find all of their classics, including Immortal Romance, Gonzo’s Quest, Blood Suckers, Hugo, Esqueleto Explosive, Game of Thrones, Lost Vegas and Frog Grog, as well as the biggest progressives such as Hall of Gods, Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune and Arabian Nights.
The selection of other games looks more like a nice-to-have than a serious attempt to offer an alternative. Modest table games section offers French, European and American Roulette, Blackjack, Pai Gow Poker and Red Dog, and a small selection of Video Pokers includes standard variants such as Joker Poker, Deuces Wild and Tens or Better.
- Providers: NetEnt, Microgaming, NextGen, Play’n Go, Thunderkick, Elk Studios, BetSoft, Aristocrat, Red Tiger Gaming, SGI, Pragmatic Play, Quickspin, Big Time Gaming
- Number of games: 800+
- Slots: 700+
Ikibu Live Casino offers you an opportunity to face live dealers in one of ten Roulette and Blackjack variants. While the choice of games is kind of limited, betting limits have been adjusted to appeal both to low and high rollers. After a slow start, Ikibu Casino added premium Evolution Gaming titles to their live casino portfolio on 22nd September 2017, allowing their customers to enjoy titles such as Live Dream Catcher, Live Caribean Stud Poker and Live Casino Hold’em in addition to Live Baccarat and Live Roulette.
- Provider: NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- Games: Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, Live Baccarat, Live Dream Catcher, Live Caribean Stud Poker, Live Casino Hold’em
- VIP tables: Yes
You can also visit this virtual monkey-inhabited island with the help of an iPhone, Android smartphone and tablet, Windows phone or Blackberry. Easy to navigate Ikibu mobile site adapts well to smaller screens and offers the same functionalities you’ll have experienced on your desktop. Fans of slots will have plenty to options to choose from while out and about, though those looking for a live gaming experience will just have to find an alternative gaming destination.
- Number of games: 350+
- Mobile Apps: No
Deposits in EUR, USD, GBP, NOK, SEK, AUD or CAD can be made by way of debit and credit cards, E-Wallets, Prepaid Cards, Mobile payment, Instant Banking, and Bank Transfer. Do note that many of these come with a 2.5% fee. All but prepaid cards and mobile payment options can also be used for cashing out up to €4,000 per week, which is a bit on a low side. The good news is that withdrawal requests will be processed within a day, and sometimes as fast as only a couple of hours.
- Deposit options: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, Euteller, Trustly, Sofort, Paysafecard, Zimpler
- Withdrawal options: Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Maestro, Skrill, Neteller, Euteller, Trustly, Sofort, Bank Transfer
- Minimum deposit: €10
- Maximum deposit: €5,000
- Minimum withdrawal: €20
- Maximum payout: €4,000 per week
If you get lost while travelling from one village to another, feel free to reach out to friendly customer service team who’ll be happy to point you in the right direction. They can be contacted every day between 9am & 12pm CET via live chat, phone or email.
- Operating hours: 9am – 12pm CET
- Live chat: Yes
- Email address: [email protected]
- Contact phones: No
Pros & Cons
+ Unique story
+ Dozen of the leading software developers
+ Creative promotional mechanism
+ Wide range of payment options
+ Fast withdrawals
+ MGA and UKGC licenses
– Long list of restricted countries
– Small selection of table games
– No Live Baccarat and Poker
– Limited customer service working hours
Casino Bloke’s Verdict
Casino Bloke loves creativity and therefore highly appreciates the unique concept delivered by Ikibu Casino. Such an approach can turn out to be just a gimmick, or a systematically implemented story with every single element linking to the core idea. Fortunately, when Ikibu is concerned, it’s the latter. You’re bound to enjoy the freebies more when they feel as a reward for a well-executed task, rather than a sign of appreciation for making real money bets (which in fact they are).
And there’s plenty to bet on when it comes to slots, with a diverse library filled by about twenty great developers. Shame it’s not the case when it comes to table games, and we’d definitely want to see more options in Live Casino section, although the addition of Evolution Gaming titles is definitely a step in the right direction. Casino Bloke believes you should do it right or not at all, so he’s not crazy about half-baked proposals. There are a few wrinkles to iron, and giving the quality of the original idea, it would be a pity if the operator didn’t make an additional effort.