Evolution Gaming lives up to its name, as the company unveils a bold new step at the world-famous ICE 2019 event. The leading provider of live casino solutions revealed it will create a live version casino game out of the popular game show Deal or No Deal. Therefore, the stress of picking the right briefcase, playing through the challenges and silently praying that you made the correct call will be available to thousands of players, 24/7, and they will be able to access the game from the comforts of their own homes.
According to Evolution’s Chief Product Officer, Todd Haushalter, the end goal was to remain true to the game show that people love while keeping it optimized for online play and make it functional as a live game.
“The game has a mix of RNG elements allowing players a chance to win big, as well as the universally recognizable studio design and rich sound effects for UI actions recreating the atmosphere of the hit TV show and bringing that to online gaming,” said he.
Beyond Deal or No Deal, Evolution Gaming announced nine other titles that will be showcased at ICE 2019, which are:
- Lightning Dice, following in the footsteps of Lightning Roulette, with multipliers reaching up to 1000x.
- Free Bet Blackjack
- Super Sic Bo, a new take on the dice game with random multipliers reaching up to 1000x
- Side Bet City, a 1980’s themed poker game with big payouts
- Two new RNG games in the First Person Gaming range
- Two Hand Casino Hold’em, that offers two separate hands for each round.
- Infinite Blackjack, appropriately named as it allows for an unlimited number of players to sit at a single table and make independent decisions.
- And finally, one secret game that will be revealed during the exhibition, in collaboration with one of the world’s best-loved game brands.
While Deal or No Deal was a big announcement of its own, it seems Evolution Gaming has a few more goodies up its sleeve. Rest assured, we will be here to bring you the latest scoop on this secret game once the information becomes available.