HOW TO PLAY BOOM PIRATES WONDERWAYS
The reels of the Foxium product are set on a small island in the middle of the sea. The island is the home of a little town, which is attacked by pirates. Mary is the captain of the ship (which is located on the left side of the screen) and is also the highest-paying regular symbol. Her faithful Pirate will make sure that there are enough Cannon Balls for the attack, while her Parrot is there to keep her company. Also, they will need plenty of Cannons and Gun Powder Barrels. The Yo Ho Ho symbols are the Scatters that trigger the Free Spins feature.
The Wonderways game engine will definitely remind you of the Megaways game engine, only this time we have plenty more ways to win. The 2019 release starts with a 5×4 reel grid and offers 1,024 ways to win. If you are lucky enough, the Boom Pirates feature, which is triggered randomly, will fire cannons on the reels often and expand the reel grid up to the maximum 9×6, which will then offer 10,077,696 ways to win.
After every spin in the base game, the reel grid is reset to the staring 5×4. The Foxium title pays left to right, starting from the leftmost reel, with three of a kind being the minimum for landing payouts. Bet as low as $0.10 and as high as $30 per spin.
Casino Bloke Best tips for Boom Pirates Wonderways Slot
- 1The Boom Pirates feature fires cannon on the reels and expands the reel grid
- 2The Foxify feature will increase your chances to trigger the Boom Pirates feature
- 3The Mary’s Swashbuckling Attack feature awards five-of-a-kinds
- 4Land YO HO HO Scatters to trigger free spins
- 5If you don't want to wait for Scatters, simply buy the Free Spins feature
- 6During free spins, the Boom Pirates feature is active, but the reels do not reset after every freebie