HOW TO PLAY 9 COINS™
The 9 Coins™ online slot game operates differently from traditional slot games. It basically does not have a base game with your usual payouts or paylines. Instead, the base game serves purely as a means to trigger the bonus round.
In other words – you don’t win anything in the base game. All you have to do instead is set your stake and hit spin until the bonus round activates. Of course, there are also options to instantly purchase the feature, which we’ll explain later.
Players must land three symbols on the middle row to trigger the 9 Coins™ Hold the Jackpot™ bonus. These can be any symbol, but you obviously have to hit them on the same spin. You can increase their chances of triggering the bonus round by adjusting the probability settings in the menu to the left. However, this increases the cost of each spin without affecting the potential payouts.
Hold the Jackpot™ Bonus Round
The bonus round itself will be familiar to anyone who ever played a slot game with so-called Hold & Win features.
During the round, each position on the grid acts as its own reel and can land either a symbol or a blank space. Symbols that are hit stick to the grid while the remaining positions continue to re-spin. The round ends if three consecutive spins occur without any symbols being hit. At this point, all the collected symbols are paid out. If all nine positions are filled, players win the Grand Jackpot, which is worth 500 times their stake in the base game.
The bonus round features various symbols, including coins, Cash Infinity™, Jackpot symbols, Collector, and Mystery.
- Most of these symbols offer specific payouts, starting with the basic coins whose prizes range from 1x to 5x.
- Cash Infinity™ symbols remain on the grid until the bonus round triggers and pay from 5x to 10x.
- The Mini, Minor, and Major Jackpots are valued at 10x, 20x, and 50x, respectively.
- Mystery Symbols transform into another random symbol.
- Collector symbols accumulate all of the value from coins and Cash Infinity™ symbols, then multiply the total by 1-9x.
9 Coins™ Variants
In addition to the standard 9 Coins™ game, different variants are available.
- The Grand Gold, Grand Platinum, and Grand Diamond Editions are more volatile versions with higher Grand Jackpot values of 1,500x, 2,500x, and 5,000x, respectively.
- There are also versions with different grid sizes, such as 15 Coins™, 12 Coin™, and 20 Coins™. While the gameplay remains the same, the varying grid sizes result in different levels of volatility.
If you don’t want to wait around until you hit the bonus, you can instantly trigger it via Feature Buy. There are several options available.
- Low volatility – pay 50x your stake for 2 triggering cash coins and 1 cash infinity coin.
- Standard volatility – pay 75x your stake for 1 cash coin, 1 cash infinity coin and 1 mystery symbol.
- High volatility – pay 100x your stake for 2 infinity cash coins and 1 mystery symbol.
- Extreme volatility – pay 150x your stake for 2 infinity cash coins, 1 mystery symbol and 1 jackpot mystery symbol.