HOW TO PLAY 12 COINS֭™
The first thing to understand about this game is that you can’t win during regular gameplay. The only way to collect a payout is by triggering the bonus round first.
Additionally, you won’t find classic reels here. Essentially, every position on the board is a separate reel. Hence the name – 12 Coins™. They all spin independently of each other, which is true both before and after you trigger the bonus.
To kick off the 12 Coins™ bonus round, you need to hit any 4 symbols in the middle row of reels. This can take a while sometimes, but luckily there’s an option to immediately trigger the bonus for a relatively large upfront payment. There are five options in the Feature Buy menu:
- For 50x the stake, you can trigger the bonus round with three regular bonus symbols and one Cash Infinity™ symbol
- For 75x the stake, the round kicks off with one Cash Infinity™ symbol and one Mystery symbol
- For 100x the stake, the round starts with two Cash Infinity™ symbols and one Mystery symbol
- For 150x the stake, you start off with 4 Cash Infinity™ symbols, one Mystery symbol, and one Jackpot Mystery symbol
- For 300x the stake, the bonus round starts with 4 Cash Infinity™ symbols, two Mystery symbols, and one Jackpot Mystery symbol
The bonus round is the heart and soul of the 12 Coins™ slot game. It’s essentially a Hold & Win round, which Wazdan refers to as Hold the Jackpot™.
Basically, any symbols that land on one of the 12 reels remain in that position until the end of the round. The bonus round continues until you fail to hit anything for three spins in a row or you fill all 12 positions with symbols. In the case of the latter, you win the Grand Jackpot prize.
Once the round ends, all of the symbols you collected are added up into one big payout.
Several types of symbols can appear during the 12 Coins™ bonus round:
- The regular golden coins are called Cash symbols, and they’re the closest thing this game has to standard symbols. They simply pay 1-5x the stake per coin.
- The red coins are called Cash Infinity™. Whenever these symbols appear during the base game, they stick to their position and stay there until you trigger and finish a bonus round. They pat 5-10x the stake.
- Mini, Minor, and Major Jackpot symbols effectively work just like regular Cash coins. However, they pay more – 10x, 20x, and 50x, respectively.
- Collector symbols look like chests. Every time one lands, it collects all of the Cash and Cash Infinity™ symbols currently on the table and adds them up to determine its own value. Additionally, it multiplies the total by 1-20x.
- Mystery Symbols randomly turn into another type of symbol at the end of the round, barring Cash Infinity™.
- Jackpot Mystery symbols randomly transform into Mini, Minor, or Major jackpot symbols