HOW TO PLAY
Launching Money Cart 3 is like entering a steampunk industrial Wild West environment for the first time. The exceptional visual design is definitely a worthwhile continuation to the series. Additionally, while the reel layout will be familiar, the gameplay will differ significantly from other slots. Due to the fact that rewards may only be earned using this function, we shall describe the most important component, the bonus game. It’s crucial to understand that you cannot win anything outside of the bonuses.
There are 4 rows and 5 reels, however, no standard symbols are present. Place a wager and spin the unfilled reels to start playing.
At first, all that appears on the reels are bonus symbols. There are no real paylines or other recognisable features you would expect from a slot game. Instead, it’s all about triggering the bonus round.
You need to hit 3 or more bonus symbols to kick off the round. Once you do, you enter a Hold & Win kind of mini-game.
Basically, every position will spin independently and potentially hit another bonus symbol. The round continues until all positions are filled with bonus symbols or you don’t hit any bonus symbols for 3 consecutive rounds. All hit symbols keep their position until the end of the round. If you fill out a whole reel this way, you unlock an extra reel, up to a maximum of 2 extra reels.
The bonus round also comes with a huge number of special symbols:
- Collector – absorbs all current cash reward values
- Collector-Payer – absorbs the cash reward value from 3-5 symbols while simultaneously paying the sum total reward of these symbols
- Sniper – selects 3-8 symbols and doubles their value. Can stack with itself
- Necromancer – revives 2-7 special symbols that have already been used
- Absorber – collects and removes all regular cash symbols from the grid, making space for new ones
- Tommy Gun Sniper – selects a random symbol that gets its value doubled 2-6 times.
- Tommy Gun Payer – adds a random value between +5 and +100 to a randomly selected symbol from 3 to 10 times.
- Persistent Collector – absorbs all cash prize values in view onto itself on the current spin, and on all future spins
- Persistent Sniper – doubles the value of 3-8 symbols on the current spin, and in all future spins
- Persistent Collector-Payer – absorbs the value from 3-5 symbols, and adds the sum total to those same symbols and in all future spins
- Persistent Necromancer – revives 1-7 already used special symbols and sticks around for the rest of the round
- Persistent Shapeshifter – turns into a new random special symbol every spin