HOW TO PLAY FEEL THE BEAT SLOT
The base game of Feel the Beat is quite standard, all things considered. It plays on a large 5×5 grid with 27 active paylines. It’s an interesting combination of reels and pay lines, all things considered, and it makes for a fairly volatile experience.
As usual, your goal is to hit matching symbols on 3 or more consecutive reels, going from left to right. No surprises there.
Wild symbols can appear on all reels, and serve their usual purpose of substituting regular symbols. They also offer a hefty payout if you manage to hit 3 or more on a payline.
Besides the Wilds, the Feel the Beat online slot also incorporates a few special symbols. These can appear in both the base game and the bonus rounds.
- Speaker Symbols – When two or more Speaker symbols appear on separate reels, any winning paylines that connect them are highlighted, and the Speaker Mechanic is activated. During the Speaker Mechanic feature, all symbols within the winning paylines are replaced with the same type of pay symbol, including the Speaker symbols themselves. The Speaker Mechanic will only activate if the Speaker symbols are on different reels. However, if two Speaker symbols are on the same reel during a spin that triggers the Speaker Mechanic, they will fill the vertical gap between them with Speaker symbols, creating additional winning paylines.
- X Symbol – This special symbol activates whenever its present on the reels and you hit an active line anywhere. Once activated, the X symbol uncovers a multiplier ranging from x2 to x200. This multiplier is then applied to the overall win obtained from the spin. If the X symbol forms part of a payline that is substituted by the Speaker Mechanic, it is subsequently replaced after its value has been revealed.
Feel the Beat Slot Free Spins
The free spins in Feel the Beat are called the Pump up the Jam bonus. You trigger them by hitting three Free Spins symbols anywhere on the grid.
During free spins, the base game mechanics are more likely to hit, and the Speaker Mechanic has the ability to substitute symbols with wild symbols. If you manage to land 2 FS symbols, you will be rewarded with an additional 2 free spins. Three additional Free Spins symbols will net you +4 spins as well.
However, if you hit 4 Free Spins symbols during the base game, you trigger an improved Free Spins feature called the Get Your Booty On The Floor! Bonus. These improved spins gave all the perks of Pump up the Jam, with a few additional bonuses. Whenever an X symbol is hit, it reveals its multiplier value, which is then added to the global multiplier. The global multiplier becomes active when there is a win and an X symbol on the grid at the same time. Once activated, the global multiplier is applied to the total win of the spin. Additionally, the Speaker Mechanic has the ability to replace symbols with wilds. These free spins can also be re-triggered.
You can use the Feature Buy function to instantly trigger free spins for a lump payment. There are also a few additional options on this screen.
- BonusHunt FeatureSpins – The Bonus Round is 5 times more likely to trigger if you activate this bonus. However, all spins cost 3x as much without increasing payouts.
- Disco Double FeatureSpins – Costs 50x the stake, but each spin is guaranteed to hit at least 2 Speaker symbols. Replaced symbols can turn into wilds.
- Funky Four FeatureSpins – Costs 100x the stake, but each spin is guaranteed to hit at least 4 Speaker symbols. Replaced symbols can turn into wilds.
- Pump Up The Jam! – instantly triggers Free Spins for 100x the stake.
- Get You Booty On The Floor! – instantly triggers improved Free Spins for 200x the stake.